HistoryRollin P. Rodolph founded our firm in 1937 with offices in San Francisco, California and Klamath Falls, Oregon. In 1946, Adolph Zamsky, Jr. of Klamath Falls was admitted to the partnership and in 1954, Anthony Molatore, Jr. was admitted. In 1954, Rollin P. Rodolph retired and, at the same time, the San Francisco office separated from the Klamath Falls office.
The current structure of the partnership began with the admission of Terry Scroggin in 1988. In 1990, Anthony Molatore, Jr. retired and in 1995 he passed away. In recognition of Tony’s legacy, his name has been retained in the firm name. In 1996, Andy Peterson was admitted to the partnership. In July 2003, Gerrin DeGroot joined Terry and Andy as partners and the firm’s name was changed to Molatore, Scroggin, Peterson & Co. LLP. Andy Peterson retired at the end of 2021 but continues to work with the firm as a staff accountant. Most recently, Ray Lang was added as a partner in early 2024.
The firm is now managed by the three partners, Terry Scroggin, Gerrin DeGroot, and Ray Lang, who oversee offices in Klamath Falls and Eagle Point with the assistance of a dedicated and professional staff.